Monday, December 31, 2007

Horses in NWN2


Most builders who have purchased MotB for NWN2 know that horses were added, though the players can't ride them. What some of you may not be aware of is that you can change the appearance of the horses in the toolset. Simply go to the appearance of the horse you have selected in the toolset (under the properties tab) and change it to several other options such as Palomino, Pinto, White Stallion and even Skeletal. I've included a few pictures of examples.

3 comments:

Nalencer said...

That's a good tip. When I was first looking at them, I thought there was just the one brown, untintable model. I happened upon the others while looking through the appearance list for something else. I'm not sure why they didn't create a blueprint for each model...

Ryshara said...

Me too and just ran across the others by accident. I guess they thought it was quicker just to make the one blueprint. :)

Anonymous said...

I came across the other appearances totally by accident myself.

I know I'm opening a can of worms here, but the white model is just begging to have a unicorn horn added. :)