Saturday, December 15, 2007

Special thank you to Amraphael

Amraphael was able to tackle the custom cave skydome for me. Now I can actually move forward and start working on Act I of A Time to Die again. I am working on the ambience of the starting area which is the small town of Red Larch in the Sword Coast. I have town residents moving randomly around the town shopping, talking, and looking at statues etc.

Here's a few pictures of what the cave skydome looks like that he designed. I added the skydome to a sample area I had created for testing...




3 comments:

Ernie Noa said...

He is amazing at custom content and always willing to share his work. I've always found him to be very helpful and pleasant. Kudos to Amraphael.

Amraphael said...

Don't make me blush! Everyone share things with other's. You get a skydome or something of me and I get a great module to play. As we say in Sweden :) Sharing is Caring

Ryshara said...

I like that saying you have in Sweden! I really did appreciate your help.

I definitely agree with you, ENoa!