Saturday, March 1, 2008

Ladyelvenstar Enters NWN2 Contest...

The NWN2 team is having a new contest at the Vault for area design and I've decided to enter! I will be putting my work on my module on hold for a little while - in order to design a completely new area for the contest.

I am using the YATT plugin to create the landscape with one of Teper's heightmaps ...what a fabulous idea he had when he uploaded the heightmaps on the Vault!

I haven't decided if I will enter one or even three areas... wish me luck!

11 comments:

Briesence said...

Good Luck Lady E!

Ernie Noa said...

Good luck LadyE. I hope you do well!

Ryshara said...

Thanks Brie and Ernie! :)

Anonymous said...

Gooooood Luck!! You'll do awesome! :)

Amraphael said...

I believe in you! Godspeed, Lady E!

Delak said...

Good Luck Lady E.

Ryshara said...

Thanks Michele, Amraphael and Delak - it is awesome to have such support in the community! :)

Anonymous said...

Eva. I learned how to bake what looked like a SIMS2 plot, Add a human and use the conversation editor all thanks to the jclef TS classes I've been drafted into! lol I actually made a mini mod with the conversation I added and it worked!! "holy moly"


:D

Ryshara said...

That's awesome and keep up the great work on training with jclef...I bet he's an excellent teacher! :D

SirChet said...

LadyE,

I would wish you good luck, but you don't need it. You have talent and skill in abundance.

Can't wait to see what you create.

Ryshara said...

Awww! That is such a nice thing to say, Sirchet. (LadyE scrambles to find something to pop her inflated ego before she floats away... LOL!)

Seriously, I appreciate your support and confidence in my work. I've been trying to work on the contest area, but I keep getting drawn back to working on A Time to Die... but I will have the area ready to go before the contest closes. :)