Sunday, May 4, 2008

Gaming Parents Studios

Well, I have had a blast writing this blog, but I think it is time to move over to my team blog at Gaming Parents Studios. I'll keep this blog up but new posts will only be done on the team blog site at http://gamingparentsstudios.blogspot.com/

So, this isn't the end of my posts - just the end of posting here. :)

One note before I go, looks like Phoenixus has jumped on the bandwagon and started his own blog at http://asberdies.blogspot.com

I've known him for quite some time now and it is nice to know that I was part of his inspiration for starting the blog... :D I wrote some of the romance dialogues for Tales of Asberdies and I know his module will be a hit when he releases it!

8 comments:

Ernie Noa said...

I'll keep tabs on both blogs. I already do! :-) Very entertaining and informative.

Jclef said...

Awesome, Lady E - We'll see you on the other side!

Ryshara said...

Thanks Ernie!

Sure, jclef, much appreciated! :)

Anonymous said...

Since I read both blogs. I guess this takes a small notch out of my clicking time. I loved your blog lady E. See ya on the flip side! :)

Ryshara said...

Wow- liso, glad that you liked the blog! I really enjoyed writing it and will perhaps some day continue it. But for now, it makes sense to stick with the GPS blog. :)

Lucas Kain said...

Aww! All the good blogs are dying :(

___
call New Zealand

eu4 console commands said...

So what Im understanding is that if you set the parent to hp -=1 when hit its constant for all children. But the children can have different hp values and what not? Sorta like in real life 


ark console commands said...

One day I was playing Black ops and it was in the Vietnam section. Que my Vietnam vet father walking in. He told me lunch was ready then looked at the screen. He sat down, watched for a bit, and then started critiquing me by saying stuff like, "Quit running around so much! Stay in one spot!" Or, "Quit wasting all your bullets! Three shot burst Jack, three shot bursts!" I finally gave him the controller. He went prone and stayed in that place for an hour. My dad is so cool!